Monday, February 15, 2010

Makin me smile


I love this picture. It makes me smile. I wonder if there's a way to photo shop a couple of 5-10 year old boys into it. Ha! Though it is worth pointing out how grateful I am that the Lord will bring our children to us and not a stork. I don't know much about storks but I just wonder how good at direction they can be? I mean, would Sam the Stork accidentally drop them off at the McDonald's down the street? Would we then have a happy meal for our first meal together? Would they land in the pool in the backyard? That would be bad, I don't think they can swim. Then their first memory of me would be that crazy white lady jumping into the pool to save me. Not exactly a Hallmark moment. See what I mean! The Lord is a much better deliverer than storks don'tcha think?

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your sons from the east and gather you from the west." Isaiah 43:5

No comments:

Post a Comment