Sunday, February 28, 2010

My BFF 2010 edition

My BFF has changed over the years. At first she was the diaper pail, I liked her. Then she was my brand new automatic coffee pot that would have my piping hot cuppa joe ready for me each morning as I stumbled into the kitchen in my newborn sleep deprivation stupor. Then she was my mini van....with the DVD player as we have traveled with these boys from one end of the continental US to the other. But alas, the time has come yet again to move on so without further ado I'd like to introduce you to my new BFF....

Isn't she lovely? She goes EVERYWHERE with me. She sleeps with me, she eats with me, she goes potty with me...she has yet to go IN the potty...which for that I am most grateful...I had contemplated canceling her a few months back to save some $$ but now? Now I find her indispensable to supporting my ever increasing obsession of email checking cuz ya just don't know when this agency or that social worker will be needing something from us. How people adopted before the world wide web came upon us I do not know. How people adopted before the iPh*ne so that they could respond to important calls and emails immediately to keep things moving along I do not know. It's really getting ridiculous I can tell you that. Her time with me is short however cuz as soon as I get my "babies" in my arms she will be taking an indefinite leave of absence, there will be waaayyy more important things to focus on, and for that..I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment