They said yes.
Agency #2 that has the file of our 6th son has agreed to release his file to our agency.
My God moves mountains.
My God is faithful.
My God rocks.
As we sit here day after day watching this story unfold before us I am constantly humbled by His goodness.
I have no words.
Now we wait. We get what will hopefully be some speedy immigration approval and we send our dossier across the pond and wait for a final decision on this precious story of these two brothers and friends. As I have said before if they say yes we will rejoice in the Lord's plan and go once!
If they say no we will rejoice in the Lord's plan and go twice.
It's all good.
The plan is good.
The plan is good because HE is very, very good.
And that's enough for me.
"For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him."
1 Samuel 1:27
13 hours ago