Sunday, December 30, 2012

LOA!!

Ok,
not mine.

But hers. 

For him.

Which means our trip is getting closer!!

Ahhhhhh!!!
It is quite possible I am nearly just as excited to go on this trip with her as I was when we were going for our own kiddos.
It's just exciting in a whole 'nother type of way. 
I imagine it will be like being in the delivery room except without all contractions and placentas and such flying around.
Ok.
That was yucky.
Don't read that last part.
Disregard the placentas flying around.
That is some trippy imagery.

Anyhoo,
who else got LOA this week?
Coffee in the hotel anyone?
Don't make me drink alone!

9 comments:

  1. You have some really cheap ways of making people come read your blog, you know that? Anyhow, I'm excited for your friend. Can they maybe expedite her TA so we can still meet up there? Or maybe I can just hang around Guangzhou for a while waiting for you????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia,
    We just got back from getting our 2 sweetie pies from Guangzhou and Chongqing. We stayed at the Garden. Is that where you guys are staying? It's been a miraculous journey and I just wanted to thank you for all that you put into your posts. Your honesty and transparency is refreshing and freeing. I just referred a gal to your blog... She's looking for advice on how to train her new older boy in manners:) I thought you were the perfect gal! I sure wish we had been in GZ at the same time; I would've loved meeting you for coffee! We live in Orlando... Maybe you could come for tea sometime:)
    Blessings,
    Rebecca
    www.loveisonthemove-hope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are waiting on our TA... I am ready to GO!! And get home with the girls! I know you two will have FUN!! That little guy looks so so cute!! What a treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your trip! And for YOU specifically :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did! We did! We got LOA on 12/17. We were on vacation at the time, so we didn't get our 1-800 sent out until 12/28. It would be great to see you in China! And we love coffee too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally made me laugh! Can't wait! Finally seems real :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so exciting! Wishing them an amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete