Saturday, December 29, 2012

This & That

This:

is what I found under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve night when I was setting everything up for the morning.
which inside reads:
Gracious this boy! Love him!

That:

is just plain ole injustice.
He just has to innocent.
Has. To. Be. 
Bates would NEVER do that.
Nevah.
Season 3 is available online.
You have no idea the self control I am exercising by not logging on to watch.
My sweet friend Elizabeth is going to a premiere party where they dress in period pieces.
You have no idea the self control I am exercising by not driving up there and crashing the party.
Mind you she lives 4 hours away.
And I wasn't invited.
Nor do I know anyone there.
But still......
it's tempting.
Ohhhh so tempting.
January 6th can't come soon enough.
Until then, if you need me, I'll be watching Season 2 for the not-gonna-tell-you-how-many-times.


I'm Laura Linney,
and this is Masterpiece Classic.

3 comments:

  1. I am sooo Jeal!

    ok, yea, the card was AWESOME but its the Downton Abby dress-up party!

    I received seasons 1 and 2 for Christmas!! I have to catch up! Turns out I missed several episodes of season 2. Yikes! Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is way OT but could you give us any updates you have on the kiddos on your side bar? Thank you for helping us follow their stories as they begin new chapters with families.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest card ever. It just makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete