Thursday, June 7, 2012

Snip, Snip!

If you need me today I will be driving all over creation to any
and every
food service place on this earth.

Today's the day folks.
Last milkshake for a long, looonnngg time.

He's getting clipped.
Oh.Yeah.
We are so excited.

His surgeon will be clipping the wires that hold his jaw shut but leaving the hardware on for now.

When we get back from Disney
and back from eating every funnel cake he can get his hands on
the surgeon will take another look and be able to make adjustments with rubber bands anchored to the hardware for awhile if needed.

I'll be back later today with some photog evidence of our day of food.
I'm pretty sure it is my duty as his mother to eat everything right alongside of him.
Ya know.
It's like a show of solidarity and stuff.
Yep.
Just being a good mom. 

All 400 pounds of me will be back later!
It's a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I know it's been a long six weeks but the time seems to have gone quickly for me! I guess because in that time I have gained two girls, flown to and from China, been home two weeks and started the post adoption doctor's visits!

    Really, I'm happy that things are getting better! At least he will be able to enjoy the food while on the Make-A-Wish trip! What a sweet blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very sweet of you to make that commitment of eating alongside your son. :) Praise God that his wires are cut before your big trip. I can't wait to hear all about it and relive ours at the same time!

    ReplyDelete