Thursday, March 14, 2013

Guess Who I Met Yesterday

Her.

Who happens to be the new momma to them.

Soon to be Daniel & Matthew


Jacob's best friend "Percy"



"Edward"

They happen to live quite near me.


Which happens to make me {& Jacob} ridiculously happy.
But moreover, this family loves Jesus. 
Which......hello......makes me weep with joy. 


We met them in the parking lot of WalMart and then headed over to swim and eat way too much ice cream.
But it was in the moment that we were sitting in the parking lot of The Mart waiting for them that I looked over at Jason and said,
"So just so we are clear, we are waiting to meet up with a minivan of people that we met on the internet. Don't do this in your own life."
Super sketchy.
But alas, they are normal just like me.
Cuz I'm totally normal.

I've got a package for the boys from their new family, I shot some photos and video to show them and I'm ready.

And I leave tomorrow.

T
O
M
M
O
R
R
O
W


Many, many blog posts from airports across the world coming soon to this blog near you.

7 comments:

  1. We're heading out!!!!!!! I can hardly believe it. I am so very thankful that you will know this family. What a sweet gift of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send Sonia to China. AHHHHH, then she will blog. Alrighty then. Super sweet to meet the family of Percy and Edward. When are they hoping to travel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how God weaves lives together! Can't wait to follow you in China again ... next time it will be for your little girl ;) wink! I am praying for some pink in that house of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed, we serve an amazing God. His kindness undoes me. He didn't have to do that for you, but He did!
    Sarah Risley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to follow along!!
    So so happy those two boys have a family!! Praising GOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool you can transport a package. Yeah, you meet the best people on line. I just invite them for lunch...at least you met yours at wally world first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun!!! Love it!!! Have a great time in China! Prayers for you ALL.
    Xo,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete