Monday, March 18, 2013

Raindrops on Roses

Whiskers on Kittens.
Doorbells. Sleighbells.
Schnitzel. Noodles.
Orphans getting a family.
These are a few of my favorite things.

Today.
Oh gracious today.

I think know when I was here last adopting Jacob & Joey it was all so new, so emotional, so overwhelming, so incredibly exciting that there was no way I could possibly take it all in.

Well today letmetellya
I took it in.
........and I was about 20 seconds away from some massive ugly cry.

Mycah has a family.

Simon has a family.

Toby has a family.
All 3 of them and about 20 other families were created today.

Boo.
And a Hoo.
It was something else.

Just looking around that room today at all those sweet little faces and knowing what is to come for them and it's
HOPE.

It was everywhere in that room today.
Hope for a new beginning filled with love.
Hope for healing.
Hope for a future.
Hope.
Hope.
HOPE.

And it was beautiful.

A Father to the fatherless, 
A Defender of widows,
is God in His Holy dwelling. 
Psalm 68:5

Tomorrow is adoption finalization and the book store(my fav!)
and Wednesday is Edward & Percy day!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was there! What's going on??? We want more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah shucks!! If I had known that you were going to go to LongGang I would have sent photos of Tessa JiXing....

    ReplyDelete