and better yet....
I can stretch out my legs.
Flight was great!
Who knew that travelling by yourself is a whole lot less work than traveling to China with your 6 children.
Learn something new everyday.
Lori and I are currently sitting on the floor of the lobby of a hotel in HK(cuz we are classy like that) getting our dose of technology, skyping our kiddos and blogging like all normal people would.
It has occured to me that in the past two weeks I have:
- Picked a person up(Wassup Jennifer!) at the airport that I have never met before and brought her to my home.
- Met a family for the first time in the parking lot of Wal Mart and had them follow me to ice cream that I have never met before.(Wassup Roe family!)
- Almost gotten under a sheet with an old man. (Ref previous post)
- Nearly gotten into a car at JFK with a lady I have know for roughly 1.2 minutes.
- And tomorrow we are meeting up with Katie and taking in some Hong Kong sights. Never met Katie before but man alive does she ever sound nice online!
But nonetheless tomorrow we hang out in HK in the AM and train to GZ in the PM.
Next post: Guangzhou!