Friday, September 17, 2010

9:30am and nuthin so far

Well, it's 9:33.....

I'm not thinking it was the big news I was hoping for.
Bummer.
I thinking it was no news at all.
Know what that means?
It means we hope for Monday!

Psalm 31:24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

And can I just say on a different note how humbled and overwhelmed we are with friends and strangers alike that have seriously stepped up and poured out their emotional and financial support on us?

We
are
blown
away!

Thank you doesn't even seem to be a big enough word to describe our immense gratitude. Please know that you are making a BIG, eternal difference in the lives of these two boys! Thank you so, so much!

We would be so grateful if everyone could please keep spreading the word about our raffle! More prizes are going to be added today! I would make a button to make it easier....but uhhh...I kinda don't have a clue how to do that!
Yep, I'm a dork.
A technological dork.
This I know.

Off to prepare for hubs birthday tonight! Mmmmmm, smores and family game night.
Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. for a button- ask alexis-- she makes 'em! (and they are not expensive- like $10??

    and it is a PRIVELEGE to help someone like you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun night! Will have to check out your raffle...

    ReplyDelete