Saturday, October 16, 2010

Drumroll please...

Wow that was so much fun!!
John and I spent the evening plugging in all of your names on


it was so exciting!!

I feel like I cannot say thank you enough to all of you that donated.

No really.
Thank you sounds.....well,
lame
and incredibly insufficient.

I can't tell you the number of times that I have woken up in the morning,
logged on to my email with a steaming cuppa coffee in my hand
and then proceeded to burst into tears with overflowing thankfulness as donation after donation came in.
Oh how I wish that we had prizes to give to everyone!!!

We are all called commanded to care for the orphan. And though you may not all adopt, you have cared for them, just like He commanded us to.

Ok, less I start crying again.....here are the randomly generated winners!

1. Angie G.
2  Kim Bry.
3. Alisa S.
4. Christina W.
5. Lisa S.
6. Erin R.
7. Phil R.
8. Erica M.
9. Kim Bro.
10. Erin G.
11. Jill Spi.
12. Mandy C.
13. William M.
14. Michelle D.
15. Megan Kae.
16. Kelli S.
17. Kelly R.
18. Kim Ban.

I will start by emailing winner #1 who will then select their prize, and then I will contact winner #2 and so on. So it may take me a day or two to hear back from them one by one as they select their prize but hang on! If your name is on the list you will be getting an email from me soon!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!!

    (Awww, excuse me, psssssst, you forgot me!)

    I guess better luck next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww- you're so sweet!!!! i was bummed too- cuz girl-- you had some seriosuly awesome prizes!!!! but i was thrilled to help you!!!! love seeing those precious boys come home:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm so excited!! It looks like you had a good response to the giveaway. Praise the Lord!!

    Jill Spicer

    ReplyDelete