Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Overdue

 
I'm pretty sure that if this adoption were a traditional "pregnancy" I'd be at about 82 weeks pregnant right about now....
and
I
am
about
to
burst.

Start the pitocin baby,
get the tickets,
man the aircraft
I
am
ready.
So, soooooo ready.

I assume our I-800's (US immigration approvals round 2) have been approved.
And now the rest of the process is a bit of a jumble to me as to what comes next.
NVC letter
Article 5
TA.....I get that one.
Not entirely sure what I should do next....
other than feed these "pregnancy cravings".
Tips anyone?

Let's get this show on the road already.....sheesh!

6 comments:

  1. i HATED this part-- because it is so stinkin' redundant-- arghhhh-- our timeline is blogged in detail from April 2010-June 2010.
    i know art 5 to TA for us was 4 weeks-- but that was long-- i hear people are getting them in 2.
    so shop, shop some more, get everything bought for Christmas, freeze meals, shop the 80% off sale on summer and fall clothes at Kohl's and target. Buy lots of Legos,

    i like to shop-- can you tell??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I bet it does feel like being overdue! (I hope previous pregnancies are not a sign of adoption waiting b/c I was induced with all 6 of my babies. . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat lots of chocolate. Shouldn't be hard with Halloween right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream and chocolate! Delicious fall coffee. Thinking of you and sending up a prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh...I so get this post! The wait is excrutiating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK....gotta say it again....HILARIOUS!!! It's sooo much harder to wait when you have a picture of your sweet ones on the other side of the world. Praying all of our little ones home!!

    ReplyDelete