Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It still makes me laugh

I have so many recent blog worthy events but alas we are on our way to the urologist in the never-ending saga of my grandstone so for now enjoy a post from our old-pre-adoption family blog....this is one of my favorites and it was entitled:

The Best Gift EVER

Okay, so that title is not entirely accurate. The best gift EVER would be God's gift to us, Jesus, a perfect man without blemish whom He sent to die for us as a way for us to live eternally with Him. So the Second Best Gift Ever would be this:

which on the flip side reads:

Which just frankly makes me laugh every time I walk into our bedroom. I purchased it as a joke for John, and boy oh boy the laughs just keep comin. I may at some point do a post about ulterior pillow worthy phrases that often pop into our heads and keep us laughing but for now I will let you think of your own.

6 comments:

  1. love it!!!!!!!!!!!! i could use one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have one that hangs on the bedroom doorknob. *blush* But it makes us laugh. A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Do you hide this from your kids????

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband says he wants one that says "Tonight" with nothing on the back!
    Lyn
    Waiting for Long Gang Hai

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious!!! Where did you find it??? Thanks for the welcome home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!! OH my....I think my hubby would be asking for one that said "Tonight" only too!! LOL!! And how's the grandstone coming along??

    Oh and for being creative...are you kidding me? I rarely have a creative bone in my body these days, but I'm glad you liked the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete