Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1-2-3-4- I Declare a Following War.

Alright ladies......I am going to divulge something to you that I don't think I have ever said on this blog before.....
and after I tell you I can only hope that you don't think less of me for it....
but....
....deep breath...
....here goes.....
....no turning back now....

I.
Am.
Very.
Competitive.
when it comes to games.

True story.

Whew.
There I said it.
Still my friend?
Ok, good!

So now I need your help.
My friend Emily has been leaving me comments, all in good fun, pointing out the number of followers we each have. First she was up one, then we were tied, now I'm up two...yeah...you get the picture.....it's sort of become a game. 
Which of course gets my competitive juices flowing....

So all of that to say, if you stop by here every now and then and read my dribble that is my blog could you do me a favor and just click that little "Follow" button over on the sidebar?
Even if you don't have your own blog you can still be a follower. 
I would be ever grateful,

And just to cheat sweeten the pot, I am thinking of having my first ever giveaway here!
Perhaps I'll send the winner a new bag of Nerf bullets?!...Ha!...just kidding.....kinda.
In order to win all you have to do is be a follower of my insane crazy train of thought day after day after day blog!
How great is that?
AND she is on west coast time zone so as I am cheerfully typing away this morning she is probably still snoozing blissfully unaware of the following war that is raging around her
so come on my Central and East coast time zone peeps! Let's rally!

Oh, and Emily...
GAME ON!

(I really think I have too much time on my hands. ;) 

12 comments:

  1. Wow- Emily is already up and ready to go! You may have miss judged her- she's a fighter!!

    I can't believe I'm not a follower- I even have your blog on my sidebar- so sorry- changing it now!!

    Only problem is... after this I will be checking our Emily's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're at 48!!!!!!! this is soooo wrong-- where is the love people???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do follow! So I'm officially following ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok girls-- now hop on over to my blog-- it's friendly, it's inviting-- and follow me too!!!! if we tie-- there's 2 prizes to be had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please disregard any and all comments from one Emily. She cheats. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahem... who copied my facebook move??? all is fair in love and war good friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sonia,

    You just crack me up girl! I already follow your blog and I am so glad I do! I just checked over at Emily's and you are winning so far! You go girl!

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sonia,

    You're too funny. I just joined as a follower. Good luck :)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is too funny! I am already a follower but would def click that button if I weren't!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I almost wish I weren't a follower so I could add one to your numbers. I can't believe you don't already have ONE MILLION followers who wanted to make sure they didn't miss one beat of your journey to those lil' cuties.

    And about the comment you left for me today - yeah, I hear you. Perfectly well. We got TA on Dec. 22 last year so exactly one year ago I was alternately sobbing and overjoyed every.single.day

    ReplyDelete