do LSC's typically come in batches?
Today is Day 49.
I'm ok with it though...well....maybe not ok....still a bit impatient in my flesh....but I have learned the following:
- When waiting for an important phone call, staring at the phone and repeating, "ring..Ring...RING...please RING!!" over and over again, will in fact not actually make the phone ring.
- When you carry the phone into the bathroom with you just in case it RINGS be wary of the toothpaste getting on the reciever.
- Breath again as you manage to extract aforementioned toothpaste from the reciever.
- Having your teenager call you to test the phone's functunality after afore aforementioned toothpaste incident will help you realize that the phone indeed works...it's just NOT RINGING.
- Realizing that once about 9:30am rolls around your odds of getting that big phone call are quite substancially diminished.
- Realize now that this is actually a good thing because it allows you to carry on with your day.
- But still carry your phone with you....cuz it makes you feel better.
Now I'm off to find a Chinese dictionary...I simply MUST look up their definition of ASAP.