Friday, August 13, 2010

Or maybe not.

It's 11:00 so I broke down and emailed our agency to see if it went well last night. Response?
Hi Sonia,
The official we need to work with is out of town until Monday, so we will just have to try again next week. I'm sorry for the delay! I will let you know when anything more concrete is arranged. Thanks!
Sigh.
Oh well. It's all good. I kinda thought something was probably up since I hadn't heard anything. Still doesn't make any sense to me why that same official would have set up a date to release it and then go out of town. Whatev. 

There is a reason, there is a reason, there is a reason...
In better news at least I can get away from this computer and stop hitting refresh on my email every 2.9 seconds!

6 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this news. Been thinking about you. We had a similar thing happen with locking our little one's file. Praying for you...and your little guy.
    Blessings,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer! i remember the days of hitting my refresh button, too. sorry it's not the news you wanted right now, but hopefully you can get a break from the computer and start fresh on monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH weekends are not your friend when you are adopting!! Try to enjoy your weekend as Monday will come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will happen. I know how frustrating it is!! Ugh!!!! Praying it all comes together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog...whoo hoo...praying you get the answers you are wanting to hear soon!!! HUGS to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, Sonia. This wait totally stinks. Just remember He can carry you through!! I will be praying for you, and dying to hit news. You're seriously going to slow down my unpacking, 'cause I'll have to keep coming on here to see if there's anything new : )

    ReplyDelete