Thursday, March 18, 2010

Journey Starting

I can't tell you how many times I have stared at his little picture over the last month but just know that it included about 99% of my waking hours. What a didn't notice until my dad pointed it out yesterday is what his little T-shirt says in his picture. I knew it said, "Journey" but didn't really try and decipher much after that. Well, thanks Dad, because as he pointed out, his shirt actually says, "Journey Starting." Wow.

Let me say that again. Wow. How appropriate.



It is indeed the start of a BIG, big journey. For him. For us. His life will never ever be the same, our lives will never, ever be the same and we wouldn't want it any other way. Hang on little man, your journey's about to start. We're comin!

3 comments:

  1. Make sure to snag that shirt before you leave for that "oh so precious" memory years from now! What a beautiful fam you have!!!
    Daddyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a big journey you are all starting! His smile says that he is ready for the journey and I know that you are!

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your little man is adorable! He'll fit in perfect with the rest of your handsome crew. :)
    God's blessings,
    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete