Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An Update!!

I missed doing a post yesterday. :( It was either write a post or tackle this:

Hmmm, blog or laundry....blog or laundry.....fun blog....smelly laundry......the decision was a tough one but when it came down to my kids going to school neked today or writing a post....sadly I chose laundry. So now that my children are once again fully clothed I can proceed. And proceed in a BIG way I shall!


We had our final home study visit today, capped off by lunch with a new friend who just returned from Ch*na with her new daughter and a side trip to Barnes & Noble*, it was a great day. Well, it just got better. Because look who was waiting for me in my inbox:



Could you just reach through that computer screen and scoop him up?!!! He is too sweet for words!!!

I'm going to take a guess and say that these aren't new pictures. He looks ever so slightly younger and by his surroundings I'm guessing these were taken when he was still living in the orphanage*.

We also received the following info on our little guy:

He is still living with foster family.

What are his likes and dislikes?
He likes to play basketball, car and run around. He likes to draw picture and he is good at math. His favorite toy is Sun-wukong. His favorite color is red, yellow, green and black. He loves to eat biscuits.

Is there anything else they can tell us about him?
He is a very smart boy. He has lovely big eyes. When he takes photos, he loves to make a face.


Hello! Basketball?! Biscuits?! Math?! Run around?! This boy is sooooo ours!!! Yes, we have the cutest boy in all of Ch*na. This I know.

Now I must go and figure out what on earth Sun-wukong is.

For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him. 1 Samuel 1:27

2 comments:

  1. Yes, he is adorable! I am sure he will be a great fit for your family!!

    So glad the kids now have clothes to wear! That's happened to us before too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the laundry! Ugh.
    Precious little one waiting for you, I pray you get to him soon!

    ReplyDelete