Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Glove, a Gorilla, a Crown and a Book on Presidential leadership

As I was snuggling up with the kids tonight, sucking it up and trying to stop feeling sorry for myself and gain some perspective; I was watching Justin playing and I began to be reminded of how far he has come.

Gracious I love this boy.

I love being reminded of times when God's mercy and goodness rained down, gives me chills just typing about it.

To God be all the glory.

So in the spirit of celebrating answered prayer(which this boy most certainly is) here is one of my favorite Justin posts from a few years ago from our other family blog.

Interesting.




Hysterical.

Precious.


Adorable.



Loveable.


Leave it to Justin to end the evenings with hilarity. I find this kid in our bed continually with the oddest things. He may have a Buick in there next week, you never really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment