Friday, April 23, 2010

Jack the Sequeal

At the risk of sounding repetitive.

This is Jack.


Jack and I had another fantastic evening outside today.

This is Justin.


Justin did not.

He has been feeling yucky the last couple of days. ;(

Jack and Justin and Jordan all have field day tomorrow so whilst John and Jason and Jordan were on their way to baseball practice today; Jack wanted to practice his field day skillz.

Well that we can do.

First up! Egg on a spoon!



Well. That is unfortunate.

Brief...and unfortunate.


Next please!

Sack Race! This we can do!

.....well, this HE can do. I gave up sack racing during the 6 minute interval between child #3 and child #4 emerging from my loins.

I think if I tried sack racing now, my uterus would fall out. And no one wants to see that.

And uterus kicking is definitely NOT a field day event.

But I digress.

Hello Spring weather.

My name is Sonia and I like you. Like, like-like you.


I could eat him up.

Next up. Kickball!
(It's similar to uterus kicking but a little more appropriate and much less painful.)

Standby for results of field day 2010!

1 comment:

  1. You are HILARIOUS!!! I'm loving the spring weather, but dreading the mosquitos. I know they're coming and I'm not happy about it!!!

    ReplyDelete