Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Never Too Early for Wardrobe!

Wild Olive


I just have to give a shout out to Wild Olive and their tremndous tees that they produce. Can I just tell ya, as the mother of a teen it is incredibly refreshing to be able to find clothing for your kids that is not only cool, but hip, oh and above all, glorify's God in the process. Hello. Money well spent I say.

That being said, I've had a thought tumbling around in my brain that whilst in China how stinkin cute would the six of these boys look in this:

Jason




Jordan




Justin




Jack




Joey




Player to be named later





Gracious, can't you just see the six of them strolling along the island wearing these?

The back brings a verse from Deuteronomy (14:2)
For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the Lord has chosen you to be His treasured possession.

Love it, love it, love it. Want to get you one? Well head on over to

www.wildolivetees.com

and get your verse on!

*They are giving away a free tee once a month! To enter check out their website for details. I'll be entering.....if I can ever find someone to take my picture....(unless, of course, they will accept blurry self photog's taken in the bathroom mirror)*

No comments:

Post a Comment